Flying first time alone? Make sure you follow these
Let me start with a great hello to all my (MyBlogMyInfo) loyal visitors and followers. You guys may be thinking I was dead. Well! Hell I ‘m not, who the hell you think is writing this article. I was stuck with other schedule and didn’t get a chance to write more. Here after, I will try and update regularly.
Now, let’s come to the topic, flying first time alone. If you are did fly already then you can skip this post. But, I am very much sure; if you are a first timer then it would be very helpful to your journey. You have to be sure of 5 basic things before leaving to airport.
- Printouts / E-ticket of the travel
- Immigration / Passport Control
- Check in / Check out
I will try to give a picture of what it is like with a flight travel. If you are travelling domestically then you don’t have to worry about immigration and visa or even a passport (a valid ID card is enough). But if you are travelling internationally then you have to know about all the terminologies I mention. I am going to write like a process right from the entering to the airport to reaching out the destination.
* Check-in: Make sure you are prior to the check-in timings mentioned by respective airlines. For any queries related to check-in timings, Baggage and all call to airlines toll free number.
* You have to show your passport at the gate to enter (May ask or may not).
* Then reach your airline counter to get your flight tickets / hard copies. There you can deposit all your luggage, except hand luggage / cabin luggage which you can carry to Flight.
* Immigration / Passport Control:
Soon after collecting your tickets you should go to immigration for Entry stampings. To get entry stamp, you must carry proper visa with you. If you are going on Business Visa / Visit Visa then you have to show return ticket as well. Although most of them didn’t ask but to get smooth stamping you better to carry one.
* Do not panic if you brought non-valid visa or even forgot to bring the visa, they will guide you to a room where they can give a visa. (which you applied already)
* Gates to the flight:
Most of the airlines closes gates around 20 min prior to the flight departure. You can find the Zone / Gates of your airlines flight on your tickets itself.
* The airlines crew let you know when to get into the flight.
* In flight, flight attendees guide you better.
* After arrival, you should run to the immigration to get stamped again. If you late then you have to stand for a long time as they will take finger prints and some stuff.
* That’s it. You traveled alone without any bump!!!!!!!
Let me know your weird journey experiences with flights.
Note: All the images attached are representational images only.
Latest posts by surya (see all)
- Top 5 Tips for Selecting the Best Dashboard Cameras - October 11, 2014
- Best & Easy way to fix subtitles sync / delay with VLC Player - August 16, 2014
- How to delete / disable job profile from Naukri.com? - August 15, 2014