Hello there! Since we have been posting banking related issues like blocking & re-applying Axis bank debit card online and transferring funds from ATM itself, I have considered posting this issue also. Many of you out there are might use credit cards and most of are might use your friend’s credit cards. After the usage, you can actually pay the credit card payment online from any of your bank accounts. All you need is online banking.
Requirements to pay online Citi / HDFC credit card bill:
Since I have used my friends credit cards both Citi and HDFC banks so I am well aware of paying online credit card bills.
- Payee Credit card Number
- Your banks net banking credentials
How to pay credit card bills online?
As I am an Axis bank customer, I have payed the credit card bills using my Axis bank internet banking. For HDFC or Citi bank the procedure is same and simple. As I very recently paid a credit card bill on Citi bank I will explain the procedure with Citi bank. And remember, The procedure is same for HDFC bank credit card payment also.
– Enter the 16-digit credit card number
– And enter E-mail and mobile number for further use
– Select your bank from the dropdown and proceed with Internet banking
– Soon after the payment you can see a confirmation window
Latest posts by Surya (see all)
- How to convert Vodafone prepaid sim to Vodafone post paid sim? - June 19, 2013
- Buying of used vehicles is worth? - June 13, 2013
- 5 best 16MP digital cameras under Rs 10,000 - June 10, 2013